Swedish Goggles are one of the most popular swimming goggles ever made. They are hugely popular for a few reasons:
1. They are cheap. Goggles now can cost around £20 a pair.
2. They give great vision because they let in light from all angles.
3. Super adjustable because the nose bridge is string.
4. If the nose bridge or strap wear out then you can just buy new ones super cheap and the lenses will remain the same.
5. Great fit - the lens mould has been the same for decades and its patented and no one has ever done a better job.
Low profile lenses that fit directly into the eye socket for minimal drag.